With the excitement over 5G network, if you are still using 4G mobile phone, then you must be thinking about switching from your 4G mobile phone to a 5G mobile phone. And if you are tight on budget, then you can explore these 5 Cheapest 5g Mobile Phones in India.
Our list of the Cheapest 5G Mobile Phones in India (Updated)
The itel P55 5G Android mobile phone is easily one of the cheapest 5G mobile phones. The itel P55 5G features a stunning 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display with a 90Hz refresh rate, delivering crisp visuals, vibrant colors, and smooth viewing experience. The phone is powered by the Dimensity 6080 chipset which promises a robust processing capabilities, efficient power management, and seamless integration with 5G connectivity.
This phone is equipped with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage memory. This configuration is sufficient for most users for multitasking and storage for apps, media, and files. Also, the device supports expanded RAM capacity of up to 12GB, optimizing performance even further.
The device boasts powerful 5G connectivity with NRCA, ensuring blazing-fast internet speeds and enhanced network performance for seamless browsing and streaming experiences.
Key specifications of itel P55 5G Android mobile phone:
- 90Hz 6.6 inch HD+ IPS Display
- 6GB RAM+128GB Internal Storage, Upto 12GB RAM with Memory Fusion
- Powerful 5G with NRCA
- Dimensity 6080 Chipset
- Integrated Aivana Chat GPT Assistant
- 180 Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- 50 MP AI Dual Camera + 8MP Selfie Camera
Click this link to check out price for – itel P55 5G Android Phone on Amazon.
Redmi 13C 5G Android Mobile Phone is one among the cheapest 5G Mobile Phones and you can definetely consider this one if you are looking for a budget 5G mobile phone. The Redmi 13C 5G Phone boasts a sleek and modern design with a wide 6.74″ HD, 90Hz display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
Under the hood, the Redmi 13C is powered by the high performance MediaTek Helio G85 chipset with enhance gaming 1GHz GPU. The phone is available in three basic variants in terms of configuration: 4GB RAM + 128 GB Storage, 6GB RAM + 128 GB Storage and 8GB RAM + 256 GB Storage. This phone is among the few Android phones in the segment to offer up to 256GB of inbuilt storage. The configuration is sufficient for most users for multitasking, and for storing their favorite apps, photos, and videos without worry.
Key specifications of Redmi 13C 5G Android Mobile Phone:
- Display: 6.74″ HD+ 90Hz display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Processor: High performance MediaTek G85 + Enhance gaming with 1GHz GPU
- RAM + Storage options: 4GB RAM + 128 GB Storage, 6GB RAM + 128 GB Storage and 8GB RAM + 256 GB Storage
- Camera: 50MP AI Triple camera
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery
Overall, the Xiaomi Redmi 13C 5G is a balanced budget 5G smartphone that offers good build quality, performance, and good battery backup. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly cheap 5G smartphone, then the Redmi 13C 5G is definitely worth considering.
Click this link to check out price for – Redmi 13C 5G Android Mobile Phone on Amazon.
Another budget Android smartphone on our list is the Lava Blaze 5G Android Mobile Phone. This is also one among the cheapest 5G Mobile Phones you can get with decent configuration at a pocket friendly cost.
The Lava Blaze 5G Phone comes with a sleek and appealing design with a 16.55cm (6.5 inch) HD+ 90Hz Display with Widevine L1 DRM Protection. It is powered by an octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, promising a smooth experience. As far as RAM is concerned with this phone, it comes in three different RAM configurations – 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB with upto 11GB of expandable RAM support.
The phone is equipped with UFS 2.2 128 GB Storage which is sufficient for most users. If required, the storage can be expanded up to 1 TB. Lava promises a clean Android 12 OS experience with no bloatwares. The phone boasts a big battery of 5000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
Key specifications of Lava Blaze 5G Android Mobile Phone:
- Processor: high performance octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700
- Display: 16.55cm (6.5 inch ) HD+ 90Hz Display with Widevine L1 DRM Protection
- Camera: 50MP AI Triple Camera
- RAM: 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB options with upto 11GB of expandable RAM support.
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable up to 1 TB (*Virtual RAM)
- OS: Clean Android 12 OS and Anonymous Call Recording | 2K Video Recording with EIS support |
- Battery: 5000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
Overall, the Lava Blaze 5G Android Mobile Phone is again a pocket friendly, budget 5G smartphone that offers good build quality, decent configuration, and good battery backup, which you can definitely check out if you are looking for a budget 5G Android Smartphone.
Click this link to check out price for – Lava Blaze 5G Android Mobile Phone on Amazon.
Samsung is a trusted brand in electronics including mobile phones. So if the budget, looks and the specifications match your requirements, then you can buy it without a doubt in mind. The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G comes in two variants – one with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and the other with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage. If your usage is a bit on the higher side then you can go for the latter. 128GB storage on a mobile phone is quite sufficient for regular use. The other good thing is that it comes with RAM plus feature.
Brief specifications of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G are given below:
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage OR 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage
- Upto 12GB RAM with RAM Plus and internal memory expandable up to 1TB|
- Superfast 5G with 11 5G Bands
- Powerful MediaTek processor D700 Octa Core 2.2GH with Android 12,One UI Core 4
- 50MP+2MP Dual camera setup- True 50MP (F1.8) main camera + 2MP (F2.4) | 5MP (F2.0) front camera
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) LCD, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M color
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
If you are looking for a budget 5G Android smartphone, then Samsung Galaxy M13 5G might be a good choice for you, which you might get even below Rs. 14000.00 on offers on Amazon.
This makes Samsung Galaxy M13 5G phone the Cheapest 5g Mobile Phones in India from Samsung brand.
A brief specifications of POCO M4 5G is given below.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB
- 16.71 cm (6.58 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 50MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium Ion Polymer Battery
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 Processor
Considering the price point, this phone is also another budget friendly smartphone which you can check out.
If you are interested in POCO M4 5G phone, then you might also want to explore: POCO M4 Pro 5G (Power Black, 4GB RAM 64GB Storage)
OPPO A74 5G mobile phone is also a good option for you if you are on tight budget. The phone is available under Rs. 15000/- in India. It comes with 6GB ram and 128GB storage which is sufficient for most regular use. A brief specification is given below for reference.
- 6.49″ Inch 16.5cm FHD+ Punch-hole Display with 2400 x 1080 pixels.
- 6GB RAM 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB
- Powerful 2 GHz Octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G GPU 619 at 650 MHz
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- 48MP Quad Camera 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Lens 8MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM nano+nano dual-standby 5G+5G.
- Connector type: USB Type C
Check out OPPO A74 5G price on Amazon!
Redmi phones are affordable, good looking and packed with features, thus many buyers consider Redmi phones ‘value for money’ phones. If you’re looking for an affordable 5G mobile phone from Redmi brand under ₹15,000 then you can check out Redmi 10T 5G which comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The design and looks of this phone is also great. As on the day of posting this article, this phone has more than 1.3 lakh reviews on Amazon.
Brief specifications of Redmi Note 10T 5G is given below.
- Processor: Mediatek Dimensity 700 Octa-core; 7nm process; Up to 2.2GHz clock speed;
- Dual SIM, Dual 5G support, Hybrid SIM card slot
- Display: 6.5 inch FHD+ (2400×1080) Dot display with 90Hz high refresh rate and adaptive sync technology; ; 180Hz touch sampling,
- Camera: 48 MP camera sensor, 0.8μm, f/1.79, 2MP depth and 2MP Macro camera lens | 8 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast wired charging.
Check out on Amazon: Redmi Note 10T 5G price in India
We mentioned Redmi Note 10T 5G above but if you can spare about a thousand rupees more, then go for the next higher model which is Redmi Note 11T 5G as it comes with higher specifications. Redmi note 11T 5G comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and higher processor.
It also comes in 8GB RAM variant also which is about a thousand rupees more than this model.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 Octa-core 5G processor, clock speed up to 2.4GHz;
- Memory, Storage : 6GB RAM + 128GB storage
- Display: 6.6 inch FHD+ (2400×1080) Dot display with 90Hz high refresh rate and adaptive refresh rate technology; 240Hz touch sampling rate;
- Camera: 50MP primary camera f/1.8 + 8MP Ultra-wide sensor + 16 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W Pro fast charging support
- Headphones jack:3.5 mm
- Display type:LCD
- Operating system:MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
Check out: Redmi Note 11T 5G price on Amazon
So these are some of the 5 Cheapest 5G Mobile Phones in India we wanted to highlight in this post. What’s your take on this?
Which according to your is among the best budget 5G mobile phone right now? Tell us in the comments below.
# best budget 5G smartphone
# best cheapest 5G mobile phones
# cheap 5G android smartphone
# budget 5G phone